Wednesday, March 4, 2009

F@#!$ YES!!!


THANK YOU, OMG. Finally I have jail broken my iPod Touch. Man, I've been working on this thing for about 2 - 3 months. Yeah, that long. So first thing was that when I tried to use was Ziphone for jail breaking it, some how I crashed it. Then I was introduced to Quick Pwn and Pwnage Tool. They look exactly alike. Thanks to my friend Blase, he fixed it to being that I couldn't even get to the start up screen to when I first bought it. (Except the water spots on the screen... long story) At the time I was broke so I didn't feel like buying the update with the additional app's. Sooooo, we stole them with this firmware generator. Did that, blah, blah, blah. THEN when I finally get the Ipod working with my computer. I couldn't get the Admin pass code working with the Quick Pwn and Pwnage Tool. I was really about to give up. Then 5 weeks pass and I get my computer to the tech people. The guy doesn't really even think and say that my computer needs to be restored and rebooted and everything possible. Next day my other friend Tyrone over heard my problem and BAM! One disk could solve all the problems with my computer. Badda Bing Badda Boom. I get the pass code fixed and the Ipod Touch is jail broken.
Thanks to Blaze and Tkidd.

MC†89

No comments:

Post a Comment