Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Remember the old days.

Remember the old days when you were the odd one out of your whole school. Well, maybe not but i was one of those kids. Every day that I went to school I was either called ghey, loser, or just ignored and picked on. I don't know why this happened to me, but it just got into my mind that I have to change. But inside I really didn't want to change myself. I just changed the outer look of me. Like different cloths, new look and that kinda thing. Even though still I was picked on and ignored. I knew that if I tried a little bit more i would get it. So I acted different. Now this did change my whole personality but I kinda was talked to normally. I came to this school in 5th grade. I don't know why but they just hated me for coming late to the school. Like that i wasn't there in the 1st grade. Now i left my old school Saint Francis Xavier cause the same thing happened. No change in the schools but Greenfield was the worst. I just couldn't wait to get out of that school, it was tearing my apart in the inside. Finally, 8th grade, the last year that I have to deal with. But then I realized that I had to speak up for myself and make a change in those assholes that I went to school with. I told them straight up to get out of my face, don't fucking talk about me behind my back, and just that if you have fun picking on people that don't do anything back, get someone else cause I'm through with you and your little posy. Now I don't fight at all, I'm a truthful person, I cant lie if my life was on the line. So not a response came back and I walked away.
Now I'm at SLA, the best school that I have ever been to. Nobody could judge me for what I do and how I act. Thanks for reading.
MC†89

No comments:

Post a Comment